ADVANCE Recall & Issue Log
- The information on this website relates to suspected adverse reactions to a pet food or pet product.
- Information on suspected adverse reactions should not be interpreted as meaning the pet food or pet product is unsafe to use. Only a detailed evaluation and scientific assessment of all available data allows for robust conclusions to be drawn.
Logging an issue
- An issue may be logged using the form below and can be anonymous. Your email address will not be displayed publicly.
- Please use responsibility when entering information regarding a possible adverse reaction to a pet food or pet product. This information is to help consumers, retailers, and manufacturers correlate issues with a particular product.
- For more information refer to how to report an issue with a pet food or pet product.
ADVANCE is a brand of Mars Petcare.
30/04/2018 ADVANCE Dermocare Voluntary Recall
Linked to Megaesophagus in over 100 dogs. Research conducted by Melbourne University U-Vet.